Wednesday 11 March 2009

Workout Locations & Reviews

Whenever I train at a new gym, or find a location I can train that is not a gym - such as an activity area in a park - I will post the details, and add it to this embedded Google map. If you have been to the same gym or place, add a comment to that post.

Click on a placemark icon, then on the "Review" link to go to the post reviewing that workout location.

View Larger Map
Add Your Workout Location to the Map!
Please tell me about a gym or training location anywhere in the world you have used and I will add it to the map and create a post for it - you can let me know in the comments on this post or email me at paynowlivelater at gmail dot com - feel free to attach links or images. Remember to include the name and location to allow me to find it on the Google map.

4 comments:

Chris said...

are you interested in locations in Scotland too?

Methuselah said...

Chris - most definately - send 'em over! When I get time I am going to update the map with all the places I have trained on holiday in recent years, which includes America and Europe.

I'm sure it must have been done elsewhere, but I like the idea of getting enough pins in the map so that if someone is going to visit a city or country they can first check on the map for any gyms (or other workout opportunities) that readers or I have reviewed and endorsed.

I have a couple of really bad hotel gyms to review in London!

Bèr said...

Hey mate,

I have a fully stocked homegym in Belgium, with tons of plates, barbells, dumbbells, a squat rack, tractor tires, farmer's walk handles, gymnastic rings, med ball, boxes, rubber bands and a sled, the whole shebang.

It's a disclosed location that's only open for those who know it and train seriously(and have my approval), but almost anyone is welcome.

It's address is Heersestraat 9b(the B is important), 3870 in Heers, Belgium.

I'm also enlisted as a Couch Surfer with a spare room, for you travellers.

Kind regards,

Bert Brams

Methuselah said...

Thanks Bert! Your gym has been added to the map and list of workout locations...