Thursday 1 January 2009

My (Ex) Apartment, Birmingham, UK

Submitted By: Methuselah
Location: Birmingham, UK (map)
Workouts: from workout diary


[Update: 12/12/2010 we moved to our new house.]

I have a small area into which you will see I store a lot of equipment for use on the occasions when I cannot make it to the gym or I fancy a workout I can only do at home - such as climbing the stairs with dumbbells. I use the limited floor space for various exercises, but do have to restrict myself to exercises and weights where I remain firmly in control, since the wooden floor would not tolerate any significant shock.

I also use our sturdy dining table for inverted rows and inverted pull ups.

The best thing about my apartment is the 3 flights of stairs leading up to it, which I often use for dumbbell stair climbs.

0 comments: