Sunday 6 December 2009

Healing Knee Manages 45kg Dumbbell Stair Climbs

Location: My Apartment
Date: 6th December

Dumbbell Stair Climb - 22.5kg per dumbbell, 3 floors down then 3 floors up.

Swiss-Ball Squats - 50 reps

Total Time: 10 minutes.

Post-Workout Nutrition: none - fasting all day.

I am very pleased to be able to do dumbbell stair climbs at this point in my knee rehab. Since my physio told me on Thursday to be more aggressive with teaching my leg to bend and work again, I have progressed quickly.

I have less than two weeks before the brace can officially come off. I take it off around the apartment and to do these exercises, but must still wear it outside these controlled environments. I need to ensure the leg feels strong before I venture into the big bad world, where inconsiderate commuters could knock me off balance at any time...

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Great to hear that you are rehabing quickly. There's little worse than being down with an injury, so best wishes on a full recovery!

-Bryce

Methuselah said...

Thanks Bryce.