Friday 27 February 2009

Easy Week Workout 3 - Hotel Room Improvisation

Headstand x 2 - slowly moving into and out of position
Handstand Push Ups - 2 x 3 - partial - head a few inches away from the ground
Reverse Hyperextension - 2 x 10 - using hotel furniture to stabilise my torso
Inverted Under-Table Pull Ups - 2, each with a 15 second hold
Box Jumps - 3 x 20 - using the same piece of furniture you see in the Hotel room back raises video.

There was a great gym downstairs at the hotel I was staying at but unfortunately I had forgotton my sports gear. I literally had only my work clothes and there would have been no dignified way to do a workout! So I improvised, which gave rise to two new vidoes, which Mrs M kindly took.

I did the sets in an almost random order, but obviously roughly like a circuit. Again, I was focusing on avoiding fatigue and staying away from too much effort. I wanted to give my muscles a chance to do some repair work.

0 comments: